April 7, 2023: The winning Ashesi team will represent Ghana at the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regional final this year.
January 23, 2023: Jointly developed and co-taught with ETH Zurich in Switzerland, the programme provides a unique Engineering education for students interested in Mechatronics, focusing on production and automation.
January 16th, 2023: On January 13, 2023, Ashesi welcomed the second cohort of the undergraduate class of 2026 after completing the admissions season for Ashesi’s 22nd class of undergraduate students.
December 20th, 2022: 93% of the Class had accepted an offer and started their careers within the reporting period, while the remaining 7% were still pursuing other opportunities. National service is a one-year volunteer work requirement for graduates in Ghana.
December 14th, 2022: The new partnership will help drive inclusive access to high-quality learning across Africa, drive innovation in higher education, and support youth entrepreneurship.
November 23rd, 2022: This campaign, running from November 23rd – 29th, helps us raise funding for university priorities – including student scholarships, faculty research, and others – and will set a foundation for our third-decade strategic plan – Beyond the Horizon.
November 20th, 2022: Impact Investing Ghana (IIGh) and Ashesi University have launched a comprehensive report on Catalytic Capital in Ghana and how decision-makers can leverage this critical tool to increase the economic impact of Small and Medium Enterprises.
November 12th, 2022: The Coca-Cola Foundation (TCCF) has awarded a $90,000 grant to Ashesi University to support the Social Impact Fund, dedicated to catalyzing student-centered community service projects in education.